I get “ready to connect when network quality improves”

Pixelblaze V3.4 when first powered up flashes once then 3 times then goes to dim led.
Patteren continues to repeat. I can see Pixelblaze_28A18D on phones wifi network.
I get “ready to connect when network quality improves”. and then "internet may not be available.
No setup page is displayed. I have a Pixelblaze V2 running and have no problems It up and communicating just fine. Could I have a bad Pixelblaze board??? I have the sound board
connected to the Pixelblaze as well. Help me Wizard you my only hope.

Hi @Garypixel ,
This sounds like a reset loop.

Does it eventually stop repeating, and get to a consistent state?

Sometimes resets can be caused by a weak power supply or when LEDs draw too much power. It can also happen if powered with 12V instead of 5V. I would try disconnecting it from anything else (if you got that far) and powering it from USB from a computer if possible.

There are failsafes that kick in after a few restarts in case there is a bad setting or something, if it goes through this cycle 5 times and is still cycling, you probably have a bad unit, and I can swap that out for you.

The force will be with you, always.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pixelblaze stuck, leds cycling. No setup page is displayed

Oops, looks like this is a duplicate of Pixelblaze stuck, leds cycling. No setup page is displayed
I’ll close this, and we can follow up there.