Custom HTML experience - trying to NOT have to move to Raspberry Pi

Greetings.

I build board game tables. Need help with how to produce the UI experience on PB. (see pic).

User Experience I’m wanting is to use a phone on same wifi (web browser via a Home Screen shortcut icon that points to PB’s IP) to initially select: Number of players (2-8), and the game being played from a pick-list. Simple HTML code on the “home page” of the web server on PB for example. (doable?). Having these two variables sets up what PATTERN List will be cycled through during game play.

USAGE:
Game Patterns:
Each game in the pick list would have an associated PATTERN that would display and never change for the duration of the borad game play. Game Patterns would have specifically placed segments of color around the perimeter dado slot that light up the various acrylic “bins” that fasten into the slot at those locations to hold various game pieces. eg. the clear bins light up a chosen color to indicate what game pieces are in them.

Player Token Segments
Elsewhere around the inside perimeter of the table is where each player’s acrylic “gamer token” would also be fastened into the slot and be edge-lit by a few LED’s in the strip to indicate it’s their turn. These are obviously the locations where each person is physically sitting around the table and will change depending on how many players there are.

Now the PATTERN LIST advanced by the PB when a player change happens would simply cycle through That list of patterns that matches the Game and # of players variables.

Any advice on how to go about this would be appreciated. The RPi would give me a more open web sever to build this logic on, but I’d rather stick with the PB is possible.