PixelBlaze V2/2+ discovered but no server found

This pixelblaze has been brought out every xmas for many years. This year I can’t get it to connect.

No known change to my router settings and I have tried it with both my PC (and phone) and the Blaze near to the router and next to each other.

How do I get into it to check it’s wifi settings. BTW holding down the reset button for 5 secs does nothing even if I manually open the browser window.

What does the orange led do on first power on?

A flash and 3 flashes means it’s in setup mode.

Otherwise one flash means it’s trying to connect in client mode. If it can’t connect it will eventually go into setup mode. That can take a few minutes before it will show up in your WiFi list.

Also, I notice in the discovery list that by the time you took the screenshot it hadn’t been seen for a long time, so wasn’t connected. But it had connected at some point.

Thanks for coming back.
I have no orange at all. I do have a lit blue led on the antenna.
PixelBlaze is not showing up as a device on my local network.

Maybe it has died after many years of service.

If this is an older v2, before the button and orange led was added, you only have a blue led. That’s a little harder to use for status but should show something eventually. Are you seeing a blue led? If not worth checking power, disconnect LEDs and power by usb.

It made it online once recently so hopefully it’s still ok.

There is a button and what looks like a led chip beside it - I think I have seen it lit orange before.
Right now it’s usb powered with no led string connected.
The blue led on the antenna is permanently lit.