Pixelblaze V3 Network Lockup when accessing with Firefox

Hi!

If I try to access my Pixelblaze V3 with Firefox the Network Stack of the PB3 seems to die. The PB3 is no longer reachable and stops to answer ping request. The LEDs are still working. Accessing with Chromuim does work.

Any hints?

Which Firefox version are you using? I just tried both of mine – Firefox 86.0 on Windows 10 works fine, Firefox 78.8ESR on Linux (Debian 10) causes the behavior you’re reporting.

(FWIW, Linux Firefox behaves just fine w/Pixelblaze2.)

Interesting, and thank you both for the info!

I wonder what the difference is, but if it is reproducible on FF on linux I can debug it and get to the root of the problem. I wonder if some versions of FF are holding open connections or something.

I use Firefox 86.0.1 (64-Bit) from Ubuntu Focal (20.04 LTS), and in the meantime I also managed to get chromium Version 89.0.4389.90 (Offizieller Build) snap (64-Bit) to kill the Network stack :frowning:

You may want to look at my post as it could be a related issue.